YOKOHAMA - BluEarth AE51 gt
About Yokohama BluEarth-GT AE51 :
Designed for mid-range sedans, the Yokohama BluEarth-GT AE51 is part of Yokohama's fuel efficient BluEarth range and provides greater fuel efficiency with improved wet grip alongside long mileage.
The successor to the BluEarth-GT AE50, the AE51 is delivering powerful and stable performance on long journeys as well as excellent all-around performance, including improved manoeuvrability, comfort and environment-friendly features, the BluEarth-GT AE51 has been developed as a 'Grand Touring' tyre.
A specially developed asymmetric tread pattern offers improved comfort and handling while a two-layer tread compound decreases energy lost through heat dissipation.
Key Features & Benefits:
High-quality Driving Performance Benefitting Grand Touring :
Tread Pattern that empowers overwhelming power with its Asymmetric Pattern, Triple Centre Rib, Lightning Grooves.
Achieving both handling stability and comfort by controlling block rigidity.
Realizes superior stability at high speeds through the smooth ground contact form and uniform contact pressure.
Maintains excellent grip during high-speed lane changes and hard cornering.
Exceptional Performance in the Wet:
New Blending Technology which increases ground contact area in wet weather.
Enhanced Wet Braking with water dispersion relative to conventional blending technology and shorter braking distance.
Enhanced Wet Grip Performance through edge effects of the Lightning Grooves that effectively remove water film.
Greater Fuel Efficiency
Exclusive Nano Blend Rubber that achieves both excellent wet-weather performance and fuel economy.
The thickness of the ultra-low heat rubber is optimised for each tyre size to control tread rigidity.
Employs fuel-efficient rubber to curb heat generation in the sidewall and rim cushion.
* Use of Double silica - AE51 special compound that elicits exceptional manoeuvrability .
* Quietness for a more comfortable ride - Innovative , new ‘Noise-Controlled pitch” ensures a consistently quiet ride .
* Total balanced performance - AERO dynamic technology reduces air resistance.
* Exceptional performance in the wet
* Excellent design with complete balance.
1.WHAT TYRE IS WARRANTED (AND HOW LONG): Yokohama Passenger car tyres and SUV tyres which have been manufactured withing 60 Months are warranted against unserviceable conditions arising due to manufacturing defect other than the damages specified on ITEM 2 Warranty in proportion to treadwear:
A. If a YOKOHAMA tyre becomes unserviceable under the specified conditions , it will be warranted on a treadwear prorated basis.
B. Treadwear is computed by a percentage of the groove depth between original groove depth and remaining groove depth.
2. WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY : YOKOHAMA tyres are not warranted against any damage due to user's faults as follows:
A. Tyres damaged by road hazards (stones, nails, glass, potholes, kerbs, etc) or impact damage or by fire or accidents.
B. Tyres damaged due to improper inflation pressure or having been run while flat .
C. Tyres with premature or irregular wear due to improper inflation pressure.
D. Tyres with premature or irregular wear due to defective mechanical conditions of the vehicle , including misalignment , wheel imbalance , and faulty suspension or brakes etc .
E. Tyres in an out-of-round condition after the first 20% of usable groove depth.
F. Tyres worn out: 1.6mm or less of remaining groove depth.
G. Improper application of tyres size and/or specification.
H. Tyres which have been retreaded of repaired.
Tyres suffered flat spot while immobile.
J. Tyres damaged from improper mounting / Demounting practices.
3. EXCLUSION: All obligations or liabilities for loss of time, inconvenience , loss of use of vehicle or other incidental or consequential damages are hereby excluded.
4. ADJUSTMENT BY TREAD WEAR PROPORTION : Tyres adjustable under this warranty program shall be adjusted on pro-rata basis wherein amount to be compensated shall be calculated based on remaining tread depth measurement.
5. ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURE : Claim against the tyre which has become unserviceable within the terms of the warranty program shall be lodged with an authorized YOKOHAMA dealer . The decision made by the audthoerized YOKOHAMA India Pvt Ltd . Representative in accessing the failure shall be final . Tyres rejected for any claim as per warranty program remain the property of the consumer and YOKOHAMA shall not be liable for loss or damage to the same . Tyres adjusted under this warranty program shall become the property of YOKOHAMA India Pvt. Ltd. All service charges , taxes , mounting and balancing charges shall be borne by the consumer , liability of the company is limited only to the cost of the tyre on pro-rata basis.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers