APOLLO - ALNAC 4G
Excellent vehicle stability during highway driving
Tread pattern with larger outer shoulder
Precise steering control during a lane change
Precise vehicle control during city driving
Stiffer rib at the center and specially optimized contact patch
High in steering precision
* EXCELLENT VEHICLE STABILITY DURING HIGHWAY DRIVING
- Tread pattern with larger outer shoulder
- Precise steering control during lane change
* PRECISE VEHICLE CONTROL DURING CITY DRIVING
- High in steering precision
- Stiffer rib at centre and specially optimized contact patch
* CONFIDENCE DURING EMERGENCY SITUATION
- Tread compound based on higher Tg (Glass transition temperature) rubber
- Superior dry braking
Limited Warranty Policy
* All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres are covered under warranty policy under following conditions:
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of Tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
* The amount to be compensated for tyre will be calculated from the degree of wearing, in other word “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
* Claimed tyres shall be physically submitted to company’s sales office along with the customer copy of warranty card or invoice copy duly stamped by company’s authorized dealer.
* The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by authorized representative of Apollo tyres Limited.
* Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre on given conditions.
* This warranty doesn’t provide compensation for any applicable taxes on the new tyre or for any indirect damages including but not limited to service charges incurred, charges of mounting/demounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time or loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or consequential damage in so far as the law permit.
* All rejected claimed tyres if not collected in twenty one days of intimation, will be disposed off. Apollo or Apollo’s business partner will not be liable for any loss after disposal.
* Tyres used for racing or any motorsports shall not be covered under warranty.
* Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.