APOLLO - Apterra At
About Apollo Apterra AT
It is an all-terrain tyre with special capabilities to handle rough and rocky terrains. Ideal for off-roading conditions, this tyre offers superior grip and efficient water and mud dispersion.
Strong carcass for durability on rough terrains
Wide circumferential grooves for excellent traction
Ideal for- Off-roading as well as well-paved roads
Excellent off road grip, fast-precise steering control on mud and slush with durability during off-road as well as on-road application.
Key Features & Benefits:
EXCELLENT OFF-ROAD PERFORMANCE
IMPROVED DURABILITY WITH LONG LIFE
* EXCELLENT OFF-ROAD PERFORMANCE
- Center to shoulder cross grooves opening.Wider shoulder grooves
- Suitable for mud , slush , sand and gravel terrain
* GREAT CONTROL
- Stiffer shoulder blocks with continuous Skew shaped centre rib
- Fast and precise steering Superb stability during corner on all terrains
* IMPROVED DURABILITY WITH LONG LIFE
- Reinforced construction with unique tread design & cut, chip, wear resistant material
- Tackle rocks and sharp stones effortlessly
Limited Warranty Policy
* All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres are covered under warranty policy under following conditions:
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of Tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
* The amount to be compensated for tyre will be calculated from the degree of wearing, in other word “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
* Claimed tyres shall be physically submitted to company’s sales office along with the customer copy of warranty card or invoice copy duly stamped by company’s authorized dealer.
* The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by authorized representative of Apollo tyres Limited.
* Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre on given conditions.
* This warranty doesn’t provide compensation for any applicable taxes on the new tyre or for any indirect damages including but not limited to service charges incurred, charges of mounting/demounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time or loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or consequential damage in so far as the law permit.
* All rejected claimed tyres if not collected in twenty one days of intimation, will be disposed off. Apollo or Apollo’s business partner will not be liable for any loss after disposal.
* Tyres used for racing or any motorsports shall not be covered under warranty.
* Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers