YOKOHAMA - Earth 1 E400
About Yokohama Earth-1 E400 :
Yokohama Earth-1 with its 2-ply construction ensures higher stability. It improves the car’s stability and enhances steering performance. Four wide straight grooves help in hydroplaning on wet roads while the arrow-shaped grooves maximize water drainage. The Earth 1 tyre is durable, wear-resistant and provides extended tyre life. Tyre comes available in 30 sizes.
Yokohama Earth-1 E400 Highlights:
Yokohama Earth-1 is a tubeless tyre available in a 13 to 17 inches size range. There are 30 sizes available with a variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 3380- Rs 9070, the Earth-1 is an ideal fitment for cars like the Hyundai Creta, Toyota Innova, Maruti Wagon R, Honda Amaze, and Tata Zest.
Key Features & Benefits:
UNIQUE CONSTRUCTION :
CONTROLS CHIPPING,WEAR AND DETERIORATION :
* Wear Control Shoulder Design - Vertical and horizontal grooves reduce uneven wear and enhance quietness as the tyres wear .
* Centre Rib - The Rib in the centre of the tread pattern helps to maximise handling performance .
* Silent Sipe - Narrow grooves in the shoulder block control pattern noise echoing under the car body , ensuring a quieter ride .
* Groove In Groove - Smaller Grooves inside the groove wall surface reduce stress on the block edges , limiting uneven wear .
* Arrow Groove - The arrow-shaped grooves maximise drainage performance . Inside , longitudinal blocks improve rigidity during braking .
* Wide Straight Grooves - Four Straight Grooves control hydroplaning on wet roads for improved safety and performance .
* 2-ply construction - The 2-ply construction ensures higher stability . This improves the car’s stability and enhances steering performance.
* Full Cover + Edge Cover - Tread portions are reinforced ensuring durability on even the rough roads
* Thicker side rubber - The Bold Side Bar design and thicker sidewalls absorb impacts such as kerbstone contact .
* Thicker Inner liner - The inner liner , developed specially for Yokohama Earth-1 , more effectively controls air Pressure , reducing problems caused by loss of pressure.
* High Bead Filler - Earth-1 used higher rigidity rubber compared to conventional tyres .
1.WHAT TYRE IS WARRANTED (AND HOW LONG): Yokohama Passenger car tyres and SUV tyres which have been manufactured withing 60 Months are warranted against unserviceable conditions arising due to manufacturing defect other than the damages specified on ITEM 2 Warranty in proportion to treadwear:
A. If a YOKOHAMA tyre becomes unserviceable under the specified conditions , it will be warranted on a treadwear prorated basis.
B. Treadwear is computed by a percentage of the groove depth between original groove depth and remaining groove depth.
2. WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY : YOKOHAMA tyres are not warranted against any damage due to user's faults as follows:
A. Tyres damaged by road hazards (stones, nails, glass, potholes, kerbs, etc) or impact damage or by fire or accidents.
B. Tyres damaged due to improper inflation pressure or having been run while flat .
C. Tyres with premature or irregular wear due to improper inflation pressure.
D. Tyres with premature or irregular wear due to defective mechanical conditions of the vehicle , including misalignment , wheel imbalance , and faulty suspension or brakes etc .
E. Tyres in an out-of-round condition after the first 20% of usable groove depth.
F. Tyres worn out: 1.6mm or less of remaining groove depth.
G. Improper application of tyres size and/or specification.
H. Tyres which have been retreaded of repaired.
Tyres suffered flat spot while immobile.
J. Tyres damaged from improper mounting / Demounting practices.
3. EXCLUSION: All obligations or liabilities for loss of time, inconvenience , loss of use of vehicle or other incidental or consequential damages are hereby excluded.
4. ADJUSTMENT BY TREAD WEAR PROPORTION : Tyres adjustable under this warranty program shall be adjusted on pro-rata basis wherein amount to be compensated shall be calculated based on remaining tread depth measurement.
5. ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURE : Claim against the tyre which has become unserviceable within the terms of the warranty program shall be lodged with an authorized YOKOHAMA dealer . The decision made by the audthoerized YOKOHAMA India Pvt Ltd . Representative in accessing the failure shall be final . Tyres rejected for any claim as per warranty program remain the property of the consumer and YOKOHAMA shall not be liable for loss or damage to the same . Tyres adjusted under this warranty program shall become the property of YOKOHAMA India Pvt. Ltd. All service charges , taxes , mounting and balancing charges shall be borne by the consumer , liability of the company is limited only to the cost of the tyre on pro-rata basis.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers