APOLLO - Amazer 4G Life
LONG LIFE WITH VERY LOW COST PER KM
Ultra-high wear-resistant tread compound
100000+ km. tyre life
LONG USABLE LIFE
Robust cavity design
Impact resistance and structural durability on bad roads
RELIEF FROM TENSION OF TYRE PUNCTURE
Micro puncture technology
Superior resistance to nail Penetration
* LONG LIFE WITH VERY LOW COST PER KM
- Ultra high wear resistant tread compound
- 100000+ kms. tyre life
* LONG USABLE LIFE
- Robust cavity design
- Impact resistance and structural durability on bad roads
* RELIEF FROM TENSION OF TYRE PUNCTURE
- Micro puncture technology
- Superior resistance to nail Penetration
YOU CAN TRUST APOLLO WITH 2 YEARS FREE UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY
Tyres are also covered by our standard 5 years manufacturer warranty
What is included :
• Tyre damaged as a result of an impact
• Non repairable puncture.
• Accidental damage.
The Apollo unconditional warranty offers you peace of mind. Buy an Apollo tyre (covered in the offer) and if the tyre becomes unserviceable within 2 years from the date of purchase or exhibits 50% wear, whichever is earlier, you'll get a new tyre on pro rata basis.
CLAIMING THE WARRANTY
• The customer has to show the physical tyre and provide the warranty registration number.
• After acceptance of tyre under this policy, the customer has to pay the amount on pro rata# basis.
• The customer will receive a new tyre. The fitting and service charges will be additional.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This warranty should be seen as a “,goodwill” warranty. Abuse or misapplication is not included. This means that general sales conditional remain valid. The warranty is applicable on select Apollo tyres purchased by the customer after 5th Nov,2014. The following gives the details of what is excluded in this warranty.
• Intentional damages
• Repairable cuts/failure
• Any consequential costs (repatriation, personal and material damage, mounting costs etc).
#Pro rata: Value of tyre consumed by the customer as per tread wear. * T&C Apply.