CEAT - CZAR HP
CEAT Czar HP
The Czar HP, a reliable member of the CEAT SUV tyres category, lets you experience the thrill of high-speed driving with adequate control. Despite being a premium highway performance tyre, it features all the abilities of a tyre that fulfils your daily driving needs. It is one of the best offerings in the compact SUV tyres segment. It adapts to city and highway driving conditions and keeps drive hassle-free. It offers brilliant manoeuvrability around hurdles. It performs above par on the expressways with reference to high-speed stability and grip.
The premium SUV tyre with asymmetric tread pattern ensures ultimate traction levels under wet and dry weather conditions. The supple sidewalls of the Czar HP provide ample comfort and absorb road undulations effortlessly.
The CEAT Czar HP is available in various size options, which makes it ideal for the sub-4 meter SUVs and larger SUVs. Among full-size SUVs, it boasts the title of being one of the most dependable Mahindra XUV tyres in the country.
Features and Benefits
Size with Vehicle Compatibility
Czar HP fulfils your need for speed with low ambient noise even at full acceleration. It also ensures superior control over varied road conditions. So rule the roads with Czar HP.
* Highly functionalized polymer and low rolling resistance make for improved fuel efficiency
* Large and stiff shoulder blocks ensure confident high speed handling
* Innovative tread pattern provides for superior wet and dry traction.
* Computer aided pattern pitch sequencing and length make for a quiet and comfortable ride
Manufacturing Defect Warranty Period
5 years from the date of manufacture or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI) whichever is earlier, irrespective of kilometre covered.
Upto 50% Tread wear or 2.5 years from date of manufacture, whichever is earlier.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by “CEAT Ltd” is warranted to be free from defects in material quality or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that a product has failed during the warranty period mentioned in this warranty policy, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear basis subject to terms and conditions of this warranty policy. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
1. Following tyres shall not be covered under warranty:
* Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
* Tyres damaged on account of incorrect mounting/demounting, improper wheel alignment / balancing, uneven wear.
* Tyres with road hazard damages (through cuts, external injuries, impact break, repairable or not repairable). Unless explicitly mentioned in the policy.
* Tyres damaged or wear due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
* Tyres damaged due to vehicle overload or improper inflation pressure.
* Tyres damaged on account of fire, accident, climatic conditions, improper storage or any other external factor.
* Tyres which are retreaded or second - hand .
* Tyres / Tubes / Flaps purchased from unauthorised dealers .
* Improper use and Improper Repair.
* Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water.
2. The decision of representative of CEAT after investigation will be final.
3. Liability of CEAT is limited towards the cost of tyres/tube/flap only and does not provide for compensation in case of incidental or consequential damages including loss of use of vehicle and loss of time.
4. The warranty is applicable for the first owner of the product and is not transferable.
5. Apart from the warranty stated in the warranty policy, there are no other guarantee, warranty, or liability, express or implied, applicable to the products of CEAT. No representative has authority to make any other representation, promise, agreement except as stated herein.
6. The warranty is only for the product under complaint and if the tyre is accepted under warranty the companion tyre or any other vehicles components will not be considered for warranty.
7. Tyres presented to an authorized CEAT Dealer under claim for warranty shall remain the property of the consumer and CEAT accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to tyres while they are in the custody or control of an authorized CEAT Dealer for inspection. The tyre will be property of CEAT once adjusted by CEAT Customer Service Representative as per the warranty policy & received at CEAT premises
8. CEAT reserve the right to revise the terms and conditions of the warranty policy without any prior notice.