CEAT - Milaze X3
From the manufacturer
The newest edition of the CEAT Milaze X3 is a product of rigorous research and development by CEAT at its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. Known as the 1-lakh km* tyre, the CEAT Milaze X3 car tyres get this ‘extended life’ feature because of its innovative tread design, unique compound, and high strength structure. The tyres are crafted for those car owners who are mileage-conscious. They also integrate the key features of a quality car tyre - safety and long life.
The Milaze X3 passenger car tyres are available in an extensive range of 12 to 16 rim sizes. The different tyre sizes come with different speed ratings like T, S and H. Moreover, all the tyre sizes are offered with radial construction and have a tubeless layout.
Features & Benefits
● The Milaze X3 car tyres have the right balance of hard and soft rubber compounds to ensure high endurance levels.
● The high rubber content at the tread guarantees the durability of the car tyres, despite wear and tear.
● The broad circumferential grooves at the tread of the car tyres ensure an excellent dry grip and effective water channelling on wet roads
● The new generation tread compound and optimized shoulder depth ensure long tyre life of up to 1 lakh kms*.
● The stiffer shoulder design of the durable car tyres provides superior cornering at high speeds.
Tyre Size with Vehicle Compatibility
* Innovative tread compound makes for enhanced tyre life of up to 1 lac kms.
* High rubber content helps in uniform wearing of the tyre to improve mileage
* Wide circumferential grooves make for superior wet grip and braking.
* Rigid shoulder blocks offers a stable ride , better road grip and cornering
Manufacturing Defect Warranty Period
5 years from the date of manufacture or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI) whichever is earlier, irrespective of kilometre covered.
Upto 50% Tread wear or 2.5 years from date of manufacture, whichever is earlier.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by “CEAT Ltd” is warranted to be free from defects in material quality or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that a product has failed during the warranty period mentioned in this warranty policy, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear basis subject to terms and conditions of this warranty policy. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
1. Following tyres shall not be covered under warranty:
* Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
* Tyres damaged on account of incorrect mounting/demounting, improper wheel alignment / balancing, uneven wear.
* Tyres with road hazard damages (through cuts, external injuries, impact break, repairable or not repairable). Unless explicitly mentioned in the policy.
* Tyres damaged or wear due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
* Tyres damaged due to vehicle overload or improper inflation pressure.
* Tyres damaged on account of fire, accident, climatic conditions, improper storage or any other external factor.
* Tyres which are retreaded or second - hand .
* Tyres / Tubes / Flaps purchased from unauthorised dealers .
* Improper use and Improper Repair.
* Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water.
2. The decision of representative of CEAT after investigation will be final.
3. Liability of CEAT is limited towards the cost of tyres/tube/flap only and does not provide for compensation in case of incidental or consequential damages including loss of use of vehicle and loss of time.
4. The warranty is applicable for the first owner of the product and is not transferable.
5. Apart from the warranty stated in the warranty policy, there are no other guarantee, warranty, or liability, express or implied, applicable to the products of CEAT. No representative has authority to make any other representation, promise, agreement except as stated herein.
6. The warranty is only for the product under complaint and if the tyre is accepted under warranty the companion tyre or any other vehicles components will not be considered for warranty.
7. Tyres presented to an authorized CEAT Dealer under claim for warranty shall remain the property of the consumer and CEAT accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to tyres while they are in the custody or control of an authorized CEAT Dealer for inspection. The tyre will be property of CEAT once adjusted by CEAT Customer Service Representative as per the warranty policy & received at CEAT premises
8. CEAT reserve the right to revise the terms and conditions of the warranty policy without any prior notice.