YOKOHAMA - S Drive AS01
About Yokohama S Drive AS01
The Yokohama S Drive is an excellent performance tyre which ensures impeccable control when driving, no matter the conditions. Packed with the latest technological advancements, the Yokohama S Drive delivers extraordinary grip and handling. You can be assured of fantastic levels of performance due to a number of benefits such as: reduced braking distances, outstanding resistance against aquaplaning and also improved braking and steering responsiveness.
Key Features & Benefits:
The design for the tread pattern of the S.drive is a result of YOKOHAMA’s advanced simulation technology. The innovative Variable Angled
Groove that optimizes tread contact with the road provides dramatically enhanced traction on cornering.
YOKOHAMA’s Groove-in-Groove design has resulted in a major advance in the battle to eliminate uneven tire wear because it allows the
pattern block to effectively distribute stress loads even during tight cornering.
（A）Variable angled groove
To cope with constantly changing contact conditions in a very proactive manner, YOKOHAMA has developed, through its inhouse technological
skills, a new Micro Flexible Compound that is responsive to undulations in the road surface at the nano level.
In comparison with the original MF compounds, the addition of extra silica has further enhanced driving in the wet, while extra polymer has
improved performance in the dry.
（A）Tread compound （B）Road surface （C）Image
This new High-Style tire is the perfect fit for cars ranging from the compact class to sporty roadsters. This attractive line-up of tires will be of
particular interest to drivers who like to customize their cars. Available in this new range are High Inch narrow width tires that are ideal
for slender wheel-housings.Moreover, in tandem with the advances in car performance and as a plus for enthusiasts who like to tune their
vehicles, select tires in this new range are well-suited to speeds up to the iconic Y-range (up to 300km/h).
* Multi-Dimensional tread design - Variable Angled groove + Groove-in-Groove
* Unique Size Line-up
* Superb Performance in both dry and wet conditions
1.WHAT TYRE IS WARRANTED (AND HOW LONG): Yokohama Passenger car tyres and SUV tyres which have been manufactured withing 60 Months are warranted against unserviceable conditions arising due to manufacturing defect other than the damages specified on ITEM 2 Warranty in proportion to treadwear:
A. If a YOKOHAMA tyre becomes unserviceable under the specified conditions , it will be warranted on a treadwear prorated basis.
B. Treadwear is computed by a percentage of the groove depth between original groove depth and remaining groove depth.
2. WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY : YOKOHAMA tyres are not warranted against any damage due to user's faults as follows:
A. Tyres damaged by road hazards (stones, nails, glass, potholes, kerbs, etc) or impact damage or by fire or accidents.
B. Tyres damaged due to improper inflation pressure or having been run while flat .
C. Tyres with premature or irregular wear due to improper inflation pressure.
D. Tyres with premature or irregular wear due to defective mechanical conditions of the vehicle , including misalignment , wheel imbalance , and faulty suspension or brakes etc .
E. Tyres in an out-of-round condition after the first 20% of usable groove depth.
F. Tyres worn out: 1.6mm or less of remaining groove depth.
G. Improper application of tyres size and/or specification.
H. Tyres which have been retreaded of repaired.
Tyres suffered flat spot while immobile.
J. Tyres damaged from improper mounting / Demounting practices.
3. EXCLUSION: All obligations or liabilities for loss of time, inconvenience , loss of use of vehicle or other incidental or consequential damages are hereby excluded.
4. ADJUSTMENT BY TREAD WEAR PROPORTION : Tyres adjustable under this warranty program shall be adjusted on pro-rata basis wherein amount to be compensated shall be calculated based on remaining tread depth measurement.
5. ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURE : Claim against the tyre which has become unserviceable within the terms of the warranty program shall be lodged with an authorized YOKOHAMA dealer . The decision made by the audthoerized YOKOHAMA India Pvt Ltd . Representative in accessing the failure shall be final . Tyres rejected for any claim as per warranty program remain the property of the consumer and YOKOHAMA shall not be liable for loss or damage to the same . Tyres adjusted under this warranty program shall become the property of YOKOHAMA India Pvt. Ltd. All service charges , taxes , mounting and balancing charges shall be borne by the consumer , liability of the company is limited only to the cost of the tyre on pro-rata basis.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers