CEAT - Fuelsmarrt
About CEAT FuelSmarrt :
Lesser fuel, more saving - only with CEAT’s Fuelsmarrt car tyre!
The soaring fuel prices cannot be the reason why you don’t cruise the roads! If you’re searching for a car tyre that saves more fuel per mile but also allows confident handling - CEAT’s Fuelsmarrt is for you. The car tyre comes with distinctive interlocked blocks which ensure low friction between the tyre tread and the surface. This low traction helps save fuel by 7%* . The advanced functionalized polymer-based compounds make for outstanding control on wet and dry roads. Making your car eco-smart, CEAT Fuelsmarrt is available in several rim sizes from 12-14 which have speed ratings of T and H. This car tyre is compatible with Maruti Alto, Maruti S-Presso, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, Hyundai Santro Renault Triber, Renault Kwid among others. (*under standard test conditions).
CEAT FuelSmarrt Highlights :
CEAT FuelSmarrt is a low rolling resistance tyre which allows you to cover greater distances with less fuel consumption. It comes with stiffer tread pattern and advanced polymer that makes for better fuel efficiency. Wide contact patches helps during high speed handling. FuelSmarrt tyre is available in 11 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits :
Enhanced tyre life
Low rolling resistance
Precise handling and stable ride
Tyre Size with Vehicle Compatibility :
Maruti Alto, Maruti Alto K10, Maruti Zen Lxi Vxi
Fiat Uno, Maruti Wagon R New 2007 2010, Maruti Wagon R New 2010
Maruti Wagon R New 2007 2010, Maruti Wagon R New 2010
General Motors Spark, Hyundai Eon, Hyundai Santro, Mahindra E 2o, Mahindra Reva, Maruti Wagon R New 2007 2010
General Motors Aveo U Va, Hyundai Accent, Nissan Micra Active, Tata Tigor, Hyundai Santro 2018, Tata Tiago, Renault Kwid, Maruti A Star, Maruti Celerio Zxi, Maruti Esteem, Maruti 1000, Maruti Versa
General Motors Beat, Hyundai I10 Grand, Hyundai Xcent, Mahindra E 2o, Tata Indigo, Tata Tigor
Datsun Go, Datsun Go Plus, Hyundai Santro 2018, Maruti Celerio Zxi, Renault Pulse, Nissan Micra Active, Renault Kwid, Maruti Wagon R New 2010, Nissan Micra, Maruti Wagon R 2019
Fiat Grande Punto, Fiat Punto Evo, Fiat Punto Pure, General Motors Opel Astra, Maruti Suzuki Ritz, Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire/Zxi, Maruti Suzuki Swift LXi/Vxi
Fiat Palio Stile 1 6, Ford Aspire, Ford Classic, Toyota Liva, Ford Fiesta, Toyota Etios, Tata Tigor, Ford Figo, Tata Tiago, Tata Indigo Marina, Tata Indigo Glv, Honda Brio, Tata Indigo Dicor, Tata Indigo Ecs, Tata Bolt, Honda City Till 2010, Nissan Micra, Maruti Celerio Zxi
Honda Amaze, Honda Jazz, Hyundai Elite I20, Hyundai I20 Magna, Volkswagen Vento, Skoda Fabia, Toyota Etios, Volkswagen Polo, Volkswagen Ameo
General Motors Opel Astra Club, 185/70R14, Mahindra E Verito, Renault Scala, Mahindra Logan, Nissan Sunny Xl, Maruti Swift 2004-2010 ZXI BSIV, Mahindra Vibe, Maruti Swift 2004-2010 ZXI BSIII, Maruti Ritz, Maruti Swift 2004-2010 LXI BSIV, Maruti Swift 2004-2010 VXi BSIV, Maruti Swift 2004-2010 VXI
Q. Where can I see all tyres for size 165/70 R14?
Answer. See from here - 165/70 R14
Manufacturing Defect Warranty Period
5 years from the date of manufacture or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI) whichever is earlier, irrespective of kilometre covered.
Upto 50% Tread wear or 2.5 years from date of manufacture, whichever is earlier.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by “CEAT Ltd” is warranted to be free from defects in material quality or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that a product has failed during the warranty period mentioned in this warranty policy, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear basis subject to terms and conditions of this warranty policy. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
1. Following tyres shall not be covered under warranty:
* Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
* Tyres damaged on account of incorrect mounting/demounting, improper wheel alignment / balancing, uneven wear.
* Tyres with road hazard damages (through cuts, external injuries, impact break, repairable or not repairable). Unless explicitly mentioned in the policy.
* Tyres damaged or wear due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
* Tyres damaged due to vehicle overload or improper inflation pressure.
* Tyres damaged on account of fire, accident, climatic conditions, improper storage or any other external factor.
* Tyres which are retreaded or second - hand .
* Tyres / Tubes / Flaps purchased from unauthorised dealers .
* Improper use and Improper Repair.
* Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water.
2. The decision of representative of CEAT after investigation will be final.
3. Liability of CEAT is limited towards the cost of tyres/tube/flap only and does not provide for compensation in case of incidental or consequential damages including loss of use of vehicle and loss of time.
4. The warranty is applicable for the first owner of the product and is not transferable.
5. Apart from the warranty stated in the warranty policy, there are no other guarantee, warranty, or liability, express or implied, applicable to the products of CEAT. No representative has authority to make any other representation, promise, agreement except as stated herein.
6. The warranty is only for the product under complaint and if the tyre is accepted under warranty the companion tyre or any other vehicles components will not be considered for warranty.
7. Tyres presented to an authorized CEAT Dealer under claim for warranty shall remain the property of the consumer and CEAT accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to tyres while they are in the custody or control of an authorized CEAT Dealer for inspection. The tyre will be property of CEAT once adjusted by CEAT Customer Service Representative as per the warranty policy & received at CEAT premises
8. CEAT reserve the right to revise the terms and conditions of the warranty policy without any prior notice.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers