CEAT - FUELSMARRT
More savings per mile!
While buying a car, one of the most frequently asked questions is the fuel-efficiency of the vehicle. Even consumers seek novel ways of increasing their cars fuel efficiency. But, did you know that tyres can also help save fuel? CEAT Fuelsmarrt is a unique fuel-saving car tyre. The interlocked tread blocks and special polymer compounds lead to lower rolling resistance in these car tyres which, in turn, leads to fuel efficiency, and makes your car eco-smart. Standard fuel tests reveal that CEAT FuelSmarrt tyres can save up to 7%* of fuel over normal tyres. A strong grip, efficient braking, and a superb cornering ability are other features of these fuel-efficient car tyres. With an incredible ability to save fuel, CEAT FuelSmarrt car tyres are a smart choice for any eco-conscious and fuel-conscious car owner. This brand is available in several rim sizes from 12-14 which have speed ratings of T and H. All the tyre sizes come with the tubeless layout
Fuelsmart - Now Safer and Smarter than before!
Features & Benefits
Tyre Size with Vehicle Compatibility
The daily commute can/'t be avoided at any cost. Fuel prices constantly rise taking a toll on your wallet. To combat this, Fuelsmarrt's low rolling resistance allows you to cover greater distances with the same amount of fuel. Be smart, use Fuelsmarrt! CEAT FUELSMARRT helps you save upto Rs.15521* in fuel costs, on a running of 36500 km per tyre. (Assumed at Rs.65 per litre and average vehicle fuel efficiency of 10KMPL).
* Stiffer tread pattern and advanced polymer make for better fuel efficiency.
* Wide contact patch makes for confident high speed handling.
Manufacturing Defect Warranty Period
5 years from the date of manufacture or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI) whichever is earlier, irrespective of kilometre covered.
Upto 50% Tread wear or 2.5 years from date of manufacture, whichever is earlier.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by “CEAT Ltd” is warranted to be free from defects in material quality or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that a product has failed during the warranty period mentioned in this warranty policy, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear basis subject to terms and conditions of this warranty policy. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
1. Following tyres shall not be covered under warranty:
* Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
* Tyres damaged on account of incorrect mounting/demounting, improper wheel alignment / balancing, uneven wear.
* Tyres with road hazard damages (through cuts, external injuries, impact break, repairable or not repairable). Unless explicitly mentioned in the policy.
* Tyres damaged or wear due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
* Tyres damaged due to vehicle overload or improper inflation pressure.
* Tyres damaged on account of fire, accident, climatic conditions, improper storage or any other external factor.
* Tyres which are retreaded or second - hand .
* Tyres / Tubes / Flaps purchased from unauthorised dealers .
* Improper use and Improper Repair.
* Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water.
2. The decision of representative of CEAT after investigation will be final.
3. Liability of CEAT is limited towards the cost of tyres/tube/flap only and does not provide for compensation in case of incidental or consequential damages including loss of use of vehicle and loss of time.
4. The warranty is applicable for the first owner of the product and is not transferable.
5. Apart from the warranty stated in the warranty policy, there are no other guarantee, warranty, or liability, express or implied, applicable to the products of CEAT. No representative has authority to make any other representation, promise, agreement except as stated herein.
6. The warranty is only for the product under complaint and if the tyre is accepted under warranty the companion tyre or any other vehicles components will not be considered for warranty.
7. Tyres presented to an authorized CEAT Dealer under claim for warranty shall remain the property of the consumer and CEAT accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to tyres while they are in the custody or control of an authorized CEAT Dealer for inspection. The tyre will be property of CEAT once adjusted by CEAT Customer Service Representative as per the warranty policy & received at CEAT premises
8. CEAT reserve the right to revise the terms and conditions of the warranty policy without any prior notice.