CEAT - Secura Drive
CEAT SecuraDrive is a premium car tyre specifically designed keeping in mind the requirements of premium sedans in the Indian automotive market. After its successful launch in the European markets, SecuraDrive has been a popular choice among buyers looking for safety, stability, and flawless high-speed performance.
The tyre offers outstanding high-speed control on long stretches. The premium radial tyre from CEAT provides a firm hold over varying road surfaces, thanks to the use of silica-rich material in its construction. The rugged yet supple carcass structure and firm edges command superior cornering on the highways. The unique tread pattern and ideal mix of various rubber compounds define the long tread life. The tyre boasts of speed rating H (210 km/h) and V (240 km/h) to match the standards of premium sedans. The tyre is available in sizes 15" to 17", covering almost all the premium sedans in the category.
Features & Benefits:
● The advanced CEAT car tyre uses a new-generation rubber compound that enables excellent control and manoeuvring capabilities at high speeds.
● It enables surefooted braking under wet and dry conditions which results in safe high-speed handling and balanced cornering.
● It's wide longitudinal grooves and chamfered shoulder blocks prevent aquaplaning under wet setups by dispersing water effectively under the contact patch.
● The tubeless car tyre, SecuraDrive, limits tyre noise during high-speed drives with its optimized tread design.
Tyre Size with Vehicle Compatibility
* Wide longitudinal grooves for aquaplanning resistance
* Chamfered shoulder blocks for effective on wet
Manufacturing Defect Warranty Period
5 years from the date of manufacture or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI) whichever is earlier, irrespective of kilometre covered.
Upto 50% Tread wear or 2.5 years from date of manufacture, whichever is earlier.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by “CEAT Ltd” is warranted to be free from defects in material quality or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that a product has failed during the warranty period mentioned in this warranty policy, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear basis subject to terms and conditions of this warranty policy. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
1. Following tyres shall not be covered under warranty:
* Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
* Tyres damaged on account of incorrect mounting/demounting, improper wheel alignment / balancing, uneven wear.
* Tyres with road hazard damages (through cuts, external injuries, impact break, repairable or not repairable). Unless explicitly mentioned in the policy.
* Tyres damaged or wear due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
* Tyres damaged due to vehicle overload or improper inflation pressure.
* Tyres damaged on account of fire, accident, climatic conditions, improper storage or any other external factor.
* Tyres which are retreaded or second - hand .
* Tyres / Tubes / Flaps purchased from unauthorised dealers .
* Improper use and Improper Repair.
* Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water.
2. The decision of representative of CEAT after investigation will be final.
3. Liability of CEAT is limited towards the cost of tyres/tube/flap only and does not provide for compensation in case of incidental or consequential damages including loss of use of vehicle and loss of time.
4. The warranty is applicable for the first owner of the product and is not transferable.
5. Apart from the warranty stated in the warranty policy, there are no other guarantee, warranty, or liability, express or implied, applicable to the products of CEAT. No representative has authority to make any other representation, promise, agreement except as stated herein.
6. The warranty is only for the product under complaint and if the tyre is accepted under warranty the companion tyre or any other vehicles components will not be considered for warranty.
7. Tyres presented to an authorized CEAT Dealer under claim for warranty shall remain the property of the consumer and CEAT accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to tyres while they are in the custody or control of an authorized CEAT Dealer for inspection. The tyre will be property of CEAT once adjusted by CEAT Customer Service Representative as per the warranty policy & received at CEAT premises
8. CEAT reserve the right to revise the terms and conditions of the warranty policy without any prior notice.