BRIDGESTONE - B290
This tyre involves a varied 5 pitch design to prevent the road noise from filtering in to the vehicle cabin. Large centre blocks come equipped with 3D grooves in order to maximize wet and dry traction.
Key Features & Benefits
* Innovative tread compound provides for long tyre life
* Circumferential grooves provide for superior wet performance
* Special tread pattern provides for superior dry grip
* Wide contact patch provides for improved stability
* 2-Ply Sidewall construction
* Flat contact Patch
Tyrewaale gives doorstep tyre fitting in Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurugram & Faridabad. For outstation cities other then the cities mentioned above we will deliver tyre’s at your doorstep through our courier service but no fitment will be provided.
Customer’s Ordering from Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurugram & Faridabad: If you process your order before 11:59 am then order will be executed the same day depending upon the location. However, If your order is processed after 12:01 pm then it may take 24-48 hrs to execute the order.Customer’s ordering from the Cities other than the cities mentioned above: After we get full online payment for your tyre purchase we will dispatch your shipment through our courier service and it may take 3-5 working days depending upon the location.
You can: - Pay on delivery ( Debit card/ Credit Card/ Cash/UPI) - Online payment - Cash Note: Pay on Delivery is only available for Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurugram & Faridabad customers.
When our fitment team will come at your doorstep it will take 30-45 minutes to fit your tyres
As a general rule, tyres should be replaced when the tread depth gets below 1.6mm. To tell the depth of your tread, look for the wear indicators, which are rubber blocks found in four grooves that run around the tyre circumference. The original tread depth of tyre is 7.1mm.
A tyre size is found by looking at the sequence of letters and numbers written on the tyre sidewall. Width: The first three digit numbers(165 in example) is your tyre width measured in mm.Profile: The next two digit number(80 in example) is the tyre’s profile.Rim Diameter: The next two digit number(For example R14) is the diameter of the wheel rim measured in inches. Load Index: The next two digit number (For example 85) is the load capacity of the tyre in kilograms.Speed Rating: The final letters refers to the speed rating( For example T) is the maximum speed of tyre.
You can find the age of the tyres by seeing the 4 digit build stamp. This stamp is also located on the tyre sidewall. For example 0820 means the tyre was made in the 8th week of 2020.
A wheel alignment involves using special machinery to adjust the angles of your vehicle’s axles and wheels so that they point straight ahead according to the manufacturer specification. To normal eyes, your wheel may look like they are pointing straight, but even the slightest amount of difference could be enough to cause uneven wear for your tyres.
Is our mobile fitting tyre van Tyrewaale has doorstep installment service in Delhi NCR for now and our mobile fitting van includes tyre fitting machine, wheel balancing machine, nitrogen inflation machine &tyre puncture repair. Our model is to bring tyre shop at your doorstep to avoid wasting your weekend at garage.
Customer is always right. Click to see Testimonials of our customers which purchased from tyrewaale.com
XPRESS UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY POLICY
1. This warranty is applicable in India only on Bridgestone Tyres of Pattern B290 , B250 , B800, S322 , S248 , B390 manufactured by Bridgestone India .
2. Warranty is not applicable for OE fitted tyres .
3. Warranty on non-manufacturing defect is valid for tyres purchased by customer during the period 01.09.2019 to 31.12.2020.
4. Warranty is non-transferrable.
5. Claim under this policy is subject to online warranty registration at www.bridgestone.co.in within 15 days of purchase of tyre.
6. Replacement will be offered for non-manufacturing defects on pro-rata basis within a period of 3 years from the date of purchase or up to 60% tread wear , whichever is earlier .
7. Standard warranty of 5 years from the date of manufacturing or 3 years from the date of purchase or till the exposure of tread wear indicators, whichever is earlier shall continue binding in case of manufacturing defect .
8. Exposure of tread wear indicators means the original tread worn out to the level of tread wear indicators i.e. at a remaining tread depth of 1.6mm.
9. All claims shall be lodged with the authorized dealer of Bridgestone India
10. Claim tyre inspection shall be done by authorized representative of Bridgestone India and his findings will be final .
11. Liability of Bridgestone India for tyres is limited to the costs of the replacement of the tyres on a pro-rata basis based on remaining tread wear.
12. The amount to be compensated will be calculated from the degree of wear . In other words , the so called “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied .
13. Bridgestone India is not resposible for any loss or damage while the claim tyre is in possession of dealer .
14. All rejected claimed tyres if not collected within 21 days of intimation of rejection to customer will be disposed off due to limited storage space . Bridgestone India or its authorized dealer will not be liable for any loss due to such disposal.
15. All applicable taxes on the new tyre, service charges incurred and cost of mounting and balancing service shall be borne by the customer.
16. Bridgestone India does not provide compensation for any direct or indirect losses, damages incurred on account of tyre failure.
17. Warranty is not offered on:
(a) Tyres of which tread wear indicator is exposed.
(b) Tyre damaged due to improper repair or re-capping.
(c) Improper application of tyres size and/or specification.
(d) Tyres damaged due to vehicle mechanical irregularities or vehicle accident.
(e) Tyres that have been fitted in vehicle other than vehicle on which they were originally fitted.
(f) Damage from misalignment, wheel imbalance, defective brakes or shock absorbers, improper inflation, overloading, improper mounting or demounting, oil or chemical action, fire, use for racing, tyre alteration, tampering (e.g. tampered serial number, size of tyre, ply rating, etc.), or willful damage or abuse.
(g) Tyres purchased from unauthorized sellers.
(h) lllegally imported tyres.
18. Bridgestone India is not liable for any statement, representation, commitment, promise or
agreement made by its dealers, employees or representatives or OEMs that in any way
varies with the terms of this warranty.
19. Bridgestone India reserves all rights to change this policy at any point in time without any prior notice.