P7 CINTURATO 225/45 R17
The Pirelli Cinturato P7 is manufactured from a uniquely formulated tread compound with a high concentration of silica infusion and a low ratio of oil.
Features and Benefits:
- This results in shorter braking distances for safety and greater fuel efficiency for cost savings.
- The tires provide reliable traction under wet, dry, and light snow, owing to their asymmetrical tread pattern.
- Noise reduction is achieved through the numerous pitches and unique design of the tread block dimensions.
- The sipes allow breaking water surface tension to directly make contact with the road and the four wide circumferential grooves protect from aquaplaning by draining water from the tread.
- The tire infrastructure is comprised of two steel belts that are wound by polyamide filaments.
- Sidewall design is optimized to reduce deformation under extreme stress of rapid acceleration, sudden braking, and high-speed driving.
5 YEARS MANUFACTURING DEFECT