APOLLO - Amazer 3G Maxx
About Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx
Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx offers balanced performance on dry and wet surfaces. Optimized sipe density makes for low noise while the centre shoulder blocks add directional stability. There are 15 sizes available.
Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx Highlights
Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx is a tube/tubeless type tyre available in 13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 15 sizes available with a variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 3245 - Rs 4500, the Amazer 3G Maxx tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Honda Jazz , Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Elite i20, and Maruti Ertiga
Key Features & Benefits :
GOOD WET AND DRY PERFORMANCE
Asymmetric Tread Pattern Design
Balanced Performance on dry and wet surface
Optimized Sipe Density
Balanced tread noise performance
BETTER DIRECTIONAL STABILITY
Connected Shoulder blocks
Stable contact patch during braking
* GOOD WET AND DRY PERFORMANCE
- Asymmetric Tread Pattern Design
- Balanced Performance on dry and wet surface
* LOW NOISE
- Optimized Sipe Density
- Balanced tread noise performance
* BETTER DIRECTIONAL STABILITY
- Connected Shoulder blocks
- Stable contact patch during braking
Limited Warranty Policy
* All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres are covered under warranty policy under following conditions:
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of Tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
* The amount to be compensated for tyre will be calculated from the degree of wearing, in other word “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
* Claimed tyres shall be physically submitted to company’s sales office along with the customer copy of warranty card or invoice copy duly stamped by company’s authorized dealer.
* The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by authorized representative of Apollo tyres Limited.
* Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre on given conditions.
* This warranty doesn’t provide compensation for any applicable taxes on the new tyre or for any indirect damages including but not limited to service charges incurred, charges of mounting/demounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time or loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or consequential damage in so far as the law permit.
* All rejected claimed tyres if not collected in twenty one days of intimation, will be disposed off. Apollo or Apollo’s business partner will not be liable for any loss after disposal.
* Tyres used for racing or any motorsports shall not be covered under warranty.
* Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers