APOLLO - Xl Aspire 4G
About Apollo XI Aspire 4G
Apollo XI Aspire 4G offers superior safety during high speed driving. It gets excellent vehicle control on dry and wet road. Unique tread pattern and pitch sequencing helps in lower tyre noise. XI Aspire 4G is available in 19 sizes.
Apollo XI Aspire 4G Highlights
Apollo XI Aspire 4G is a tubeless tyre available in 16, 17, 18 and 19 inches size range. There are 19 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 10058 - Rs 14160, the XI Aspire 4G tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Audi A3, Volvo V40 Cross Country, BMW 3 Series, Toyota Corolla Altis, and Jaguar XF.
Key Features & Benefits :
Improved traction in all condition
Average wet performance.
Average dry braking distance and handling time.
The best straight aqua planning resistance..
The highest rolling resistance.
Q. Where can I see all tyres for size 225/55 R16?
Answer. See from here - 225/55 R16
Limited Warranty Policy
* All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres are covered under warranty policy under following conditions:
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of Tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
* The amount to be compensated for tyre will be calculated from the degree of wearing, in other word “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
* Claimed tyres shall be physically submitted to company’s sales office along with the customer copy of warranty card or invoice copy duly stamped by company’s authorized dealer.
* The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by authorized representative of Apollo tyres Limited.
* Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre on given conditions.
* This warranty doesn’t provide compensation for any applicable taxes on the new tyre or for any indirect damages including but not limited to service charges incurred, charges of mounting/demounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time or loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or consequential damage in so far as the law permit.
* All rejected claimed tyres if not collected in twenty one days of intimation, will be disposed off. Apollo or Apollo’s business partner will not be liable for any loss after disposal.
* Tyres used for racing or any motorsports shall not be covered under warranty.
* Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers