MICHELIN - Pilot Sport 4 Suv
Why is this the right tyre for me?
PASSIONATE DRIVING & SAFETY -
Outstanding grip and safety: 1st in wet & dry braking.(*)
DEDICATED TO SUVs -
Excellent longevity(**) and a SUV-dedicated robustness.
OPTIMISED COMFORT & NOISE -
Comfort oriented improvements to enhance your driving pleasure.
ACCLAIMED BY SEVERAL CARMAKERS -
Developed with major car manufacturers and customized for all SUVs.
Outstanding grip and safety: 1st in wet & dry braking(*)
Excellent longevity(**) and a SUV-dedicated robustness -
Excellent longevity(**) and a SUV-dedicated robustness
An appealing finish for your SUV: Premium Touch Design
MICHELIN TYRE LIMITED WARRANTY -
MICHELIN serves its customers by producing tyres that maintain high performance and efficiency standards throughout their lifetimes, including for grip and feel. This is a strategy that the Group applies across all its activities and products, from cars and motorcycles to trucks.
MICHELIN product performance is a result of great care and quality built into the product at every stage of the production process. MICHELIN products are assured through MICHELIN Group’s global quality standards - a benchmark in the industry.
5 YEARS MICHELIN WARRANTY
MICHELIN tyres are warranted* against defect in material or workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase, or until the wear of the minimum legal tread depth (according to country legislation), whichever occurs first.
* Terms and conditions apply. For details, please ask one of our authorised dealers in Africa, India and Middle East.
* Shorter braking distance for greater safety
- 1.2 meters shorter dry braking distance
- 2.7 meters shorter wet braking distance
* High standards of comfort and silence - Tuned to be in perfect harmony with the expectations of a sports SUV
* Excellent mileage performance with no compromise on safety , robustness and fuel economy .
- 10% increase in wear life .
- 25% reduction in rolling resistance - best fuel economy of the SUV segment .
* Tread Pattern - +10% void ratio , providing improved safety on wet roads.
* Two-ply carcass - Ensures a high level of robustness for SUVs dedicated to 100% on-road usage.
* Innovative tread compound - Excellent level of rolling resistance, mileage performance and safety thanks to an innovative & high performance formulation of rubber compounds for the tread band with a mix of silica and the latest generation of elastomers.
* Variable thickness sipes - The variable thickness sipes minimise deformation of the tread blocks , therefore reducing the tyres rolling resistance
Register and benefit from it!
Our tyres are made to meticulous quality standards. That's why every tyre designed and manufactured by Michelin, is warranted by Michelin.To register warranty for your Michelin tyres, contact your dealer.
Warranty - What is covered and for how long
Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres manufactured under the authorized TM’s “MICHELIN” and “BF Goodrich”, used in normal service and in accordance with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of Michelin, are covered by a warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
a. Tyres sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 3 years from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold 3 years after the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold 3 years after the manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 6 years from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the ‘Warranty Period’), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the "Warranty Period"), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
What is not covered
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this warranty:
* Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or not); or
* Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
* Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid wear; or
* Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
* Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
* Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
* Tyres purchased second hand; or
* Improper storage; or
* Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
* Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
* Climatic or ozone effects.
Conditions and exclusion
Where the tyre becomes unserviceable due to a condition within the terms of this warranty, the consumer must immediately notify in writing to Michelin of the claim in relation to the purchased tyre. The consumer shall further provide Michelin with any further information that Michelin may require in order to establish such claim. Upon receipt of written notice to such effect from the consumer, Michelin may at its option (i) repair the tyre; or (ii) supply an equivalent as replacement; or (iii) reimburse the value of the tyre based on the remaining tread depth or offer such other form of compensation according to its prevailing commercial policy. The period of warranty obligation for any replaced or repaired tyre shall not exceed 6 months after expiry of the Warranty Period of the delivered defective tyre.
This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service charges incurred, charges for mounting and balancing, loss of time, loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or consequential damage insofar as the law permits.
Tyres presented to an authorized Michelin Dealer for compensation remain the property of the consumer and Michelin accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to tyres which are in the custody or control of an authorized Michelin Dealer for the purposes of inspection. Tyres accepted by an authorized Michelin Dealer for compensation become the property of Michelin. In the event of a dispute, the consumer must make the tyre available for further inspection.
No authorized Michelin Dealer, representative or employee has the authority to make or imply any representation, promise or agreement that in any way varies the terms of this warranty. Any technical data, specifications and quality specifications generally furnished by Michelin from time to time in relation to its tyre(s) shall not constitute a part of the warranty or assured characteristics of any tyre(s) unless expressly confirmed in writing in relation to the particular tyre(s) purchased by a consumer.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers