Milaze X3 145/70 R13
About CEAT Milaze X3
The CEAT Milaze X3 tyres have been specially designed to offer long tread life and superior performance. The innovative tread compound and robust construction minimize tread wear and the tread pattern offers confident wet and dry grip. The Milaze X3 is available in 21 sizes.
Your car deserves a companion that goes the extra mile. CEAT Milaze X3 lasts extraaa long without tiring!
The newest edition of the CEAT Milaze X3 is a product of rigorous research and development by CEAT at its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. Known as the 1-lakh kilometer* tyre, the CEAT Milaze X3 car tyres get this 'extended life' feature because of its innovative tread design, unique compound, and high strength structure. The tyres are crafted for those car owners who are mileage-conscious. They also integrate the key features of a quality car tyre - safety and long life. Specially designed to offer a long tread life, the sturdy car tyres are available in over 15 sizes and can fit close to 120 vehicles. (*Projected mileage based on controlled tests on Indian roads. Actual performance may vary basis road, terrain, vehicle, and driving conditions.)
The newest edition of the CEAT Milaze X3 is a product of rigorous research and development by CEAT at its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. Known as the 1-lakh km* tyre, the CEAT Milaze X3 car tyres get this ‘extended life’ feature because of its innovative tread design, unique compound, and high strength structure. The tyres are crafted for those car owners who are mileage-conscious. They also integrate the key features of a quality car tyre - safety and long life.
The Milaze X3 passenger car tyres are available in an extensive range of 12 to 16 rim sizes. The different tyre sizes come with different speed ratings like T, S and H. Moreover, all the tyre sizes are offered with radial construction and have a tubeless layout.
Key Features & Benefits :
- CEAT Milaze X3 offers twice as much tread life than an average tyre by lasting for up to 1 lakh km. Regular tyres usually have a lifespan of about 50,000 km. After which they fail to offer adequate traction and require immediate replacement.
- The CEAT Milaze X3 has been designed using a special abrasion-resistant compound which, along with rigid shoulders and high rubber content, enhances tread life, ensuring you get a long-lasting experience.
- Wide circumferential grooves make for superior wet grip and braking.
- Not only does CEAT Milaze X3 offer one less overhead while going for your periodic check-ups, the tech that has gone into developing them doesn’t compromise on safety either. To make things all the more hassle-free, CEAT offers a manufacturing defect warranty of five years* on these tyres. And a compatibility with over 82 vehicles means that there’s a good chance these tyres fit your car too. So, if you are looking to buy a new set of rubber for your car, CEAT Milaze X3 will certainly be the right choice.
- The broad circumferential grooves at the tread of the car tyres ensure an excellent dry grip and effective water channelling on wet roads.
- The new generation tread compound and optimized shoulder depth ensure long tyre life of up to 1 lakh kms*.
- The stiffer shoulder design of the durable car tyres provides superior cornering at high speeds.
Tyre Size with Vehicle Compatibility :
||Hyundai Eon, Maruti 800
||Hyundai Santro, Maruti Wagon R 2004 2007, Maruti Zen Estilo
||Maruti Alto, Maruti Alto K10, Maruti Zen Lxi Vxi
||Fiat Uno, Maruti S Presso, Maruti Wagon R New 2007 2010, Maruti Wagon R New 2010
||Hyundai Santro, Maruti Alto K10, Maruti Wagon R 2004 2007, Maruti Wagon R, Maruti Zen Estilo
||Maruti Wagon R, Maruti Wagon R New 2007 2010, Maruti Wagon R New 2010
||Datsun Go, Datsun Go Plus, Fiat Uno, Tata Indica Old, Maruti Wagon R New 2007 2010, General Motors Spark, Hyundai Eon, Hyundai Santro, Mahindra NXG, Mahindra Reva, Mahindra E 2o
||General Motors Spark, Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica Old, Tata Indica Turbo, Tata Indica V2
||General Motors Beat, Hyundai I10 Grand, Hyundai Xcent, Tata Indigo, Tata Tigor
||Datsun Go, Datsun Go Plus, Renault Kwid, Renault Pulse, Nissan Micra, Nissan Micra Active, Hyundai Grand I10 Nios, Maruti Wagon R New 2010, Maruti Wagon R 2019, Hyundai Santro 2018, Maruti Celerio Zxi, Maruti S Presso
||Honda Amaze, Honda City 2010 2019, Honda Jazz, Maruti Ignis, Tata Bolt
||Daewoo Cielo, Redigo, Ford Ikon, Maruti Celerio Lxi Vxi, Maruti Versa, Maruti Versa, Maruti Esteem Vxi Ax Velocity, Maruti 1000, General Motors Opel Corsa, Maruti Esteem, Hyundai Accent Old, Hyundai Getz, Maruti Baleno LXI BSIII, Hyundai I10, Hyundai Accent Gle Gls Crdi, General Motors Opel Corsa Swing, Honda City 2002 2008
||Ford Ikon Nxt Sxi, Maruti Baleno VXI BSIII, Volkswagen Vento, Volkswagen Polo, General Motors Aveo, General Motors Optra 1 6 Elite, Hyundai I20 Magna, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra Kuv 100, Hyundai Verna Old, Hyundai Verna Fluidic
||Maruti Dzire, Maruti Ertiga, Maruti Swift Dzire Zxi
||Fiat Punto Evo, Fiat Punto Pure, Renault Scala, Nissan Sunny Xl, General Motors Opel Astra Club, Maruti Swift 2004-2010 ZXI BSIV, Hyundai Elite I20, Maruti Swift 2004-2010 ZXI BSIII, Maruti Swift 2004-2010 VXI With ABS, Maruti Swift 2004-2010 VXi BSIV, Maruti Ritz, Maruti Swift 2004-2010 LXI BSIV, Mahindra Vibe, Mahindra Logan, Mahindra E Verito Verito
||General Motors Tavera, Honda Accord V Tec Vti, Mahindra Quanto, Skoda Laura, Skoda Octavia, Toyota Innova, Toyota Camry Old
Manufacturing Defect Warranty Period
5 years from the date of manufacture or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI) whichever is earlier, irrespective of kilometre covered.
Upto 50% Tread wear or 2.5 years from date of manufacture, whichever is earlier.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by “CEAT Ltd” is warranted to be free from defects in material quality or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that a product has failed during the warranty period mentioned in this warranty policy, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear basis subject to terms and conditions of this warranty policy. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
1. Following tyres shall not be covered under warranty:
* Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
* Tyres damaged on account of incorrect mounting/demounting, improper wheel alignment / balancing, uneven wear.
* Tyres with road hazard damages (through cuts, external injuries, impact break, repairable or not repairable). Unless explicitly mentioned in the policy.
* Tyres damaged or wear due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
* Tyres damaged due to vehicle overload or improper inflation pressure.
* Tyres damaged on account of fire, accident, climatic conditions, improper storage or any other external factor.
* Tyres which are retreaded or second - hand .
* Tyres / Tubes / Flaps purchased from unauthorised dealers .
* Improper use and Improper Repair.
* Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water.
2. The decision of representative of CEAT after investigation will be final.
3. Liability of CEAT is limited towards the cost of tyres/tube/flap only and does not provide for compensation in case of incidental or consequential damages including loss of use of vehicle and loss of time.
4. The warranty is applicable for the first owner of the product and is not transferable.
5. Apart from the warranty stated in the warranty policy, there are no other guarantee, warranty, or liability, express or implied, applicable to the products of CEAT. No representative has authority to make any other representation, promise, agreement except as stated herein.
6. The warranty is only for the product under complaint and if the tyre is accepted under warranty the companion tyre or any other vehicles components will not be considered for warranty.
7. Tyres presented to an authorized CEAT Dealer under claim for warranty shall remain the property of the consumer and CEAT accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to tyres while they are in the custody or control of an authorized CEAT Dealer for inspection. The tyre will be property of CEAT once adjusted by CEAT Customer Service Representative as per the warranty policy & received at CEAT premises
8. CEAT reserve the right to revise the terms and conditions of the warranty policy without any prior notice.