CEAT - Czar AT
About CEAT CZAR A/T
Designed to be durable, sturdy and strong, the Czar A/T tyres are suitable for both cities and off-road journeys. They comprise of features like 2D sipes, which provides better grip suiting to the terrain of application. These tyres come with an all-new tread pattern inspired buttress design & raised bold lettering on the sidewall which is designed to suit the tough-looking stance of multi-terrain SUVs. The Czar A/T tyres offer a variety of features like wider lateral grooves and circumferential groove for better grip in wet conditions and the presence of an angled outer lateral groove helps with braking performance. A Stiffer outer shoulder block helps in better cornering while driving. The rim protectors shielding the sidewalls from damage ensure longer rim life.
CEAT CZAR A/T Highlights :
Ceat Tyres have introduced ‘Czar All-terrain tyres that are specially designed for SUVs made for the Indian roads. These new tyres are available in three sizes – 235/65 R17 for Mahindra XUV 500 and Scorpio, 265/65 R17 for Mitsubishi Pajero Sport & Toyota Fortuner and 265/60 R18 for the Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour.
Stay in control on any road!!
CEAT Czar A/T is one of the best tyres for SUVs as it provides a perfect balance between daily commute and recreational driving. These SUV tyres are designed to conquer rough terrains and deliver a smooth performance on the flat tarmac, effortlessly. Engineered to be strong and versatile, the CEAT Czar A/T SUV tyres are made with an open-tread design for better water channelling and surefooted traction on all terrains.
Made to suit the needs of the 4x2 and 4x4 SUVs in the country, the all-terrain CEAT Czar A/T is considered to be the best tyre for SUVs. A durable, all-season companion, the CEAT Czar A/T SUV tyre brand has sidewall protectors to repel scrapes and cuts from stones, ensuring a longer tyre life.
The top tyre is available in five sizes and can fit over 20 SUVs.
Key Features & Benefits :
Tyre Size with Vehicle Compatibility :
235/65 R17 104H
Tata Aria, Tata Hexa, Chevrolet Captiva, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra XUV5OO
235/70 R16 105S
Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra Thar, Tata Safari Storme, Tata Safari, Force One, Tata Aria, Tata Xenon XT, Tata Sumo Grande
265/60 R18 110H
Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, Mitsubishi Montero, Chevrolet Trailblazer, Toyota Innova Crysta, Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
265/65 R17 112S
Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Land Cruiser, G-Class, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
On smooth terrain or rugged landscape, in mucky waters or on rocky pathways, Czar A/T provides your SUV with remarkable grip and stability. You are as safe on the harshest terrain as you are on the smoothest of roads. The rim protectors shielding the sidewalls from damage ensure longer rim life. Czar A/T, durable, sturdy and strong.
* Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior on-road and off-road traction
* Special tread groove profiling makes for superior handling and a stable ride
Manufacturing Defect Warranty Period
5 years from the date of manufacture or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI) whichever is earlier, irrespective of kilometre covered.
Upto 50% Tread wear or 2.5 years from date of manufacture, whichever is earlier.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by “CEAT Ltd” is warranted to be free from defects in material quality or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that a product has failed during the warranty period mentioned in this warranty policy, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear basis subject to terms and conditions of this warranty policy. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
1. Following tyres shall not be covered under warranty:
* Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
* Tyres damaged on account of incorrect mounting/demounting, improper wheel alignment / balancing, uneven wear.
* Tyres with road hazard damages (through cuts, external injuries, impact break, repairable or not repairable). Unless explicitly mentioned in the policy.
* Tyres damaged or wear due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
* Tyres damaged due to vehicle overload or improper inflation pressure.
* Tyres damaged on account of fire, accident, climatic conditions, improper storage or any other external factor.
* Tyres which are retreaded or second - hand .
* Tyres / Tubes / Flaps purchased from unauthorised dealers .
* Improper use and Improper Repair.
* Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water.
2. The decision of representative of CEAT after investigation will be final.
3. Liability of CEAT is limited towards the cost of tyres/tube/flap only and does not provide for compensation in case of incidental or consequential damages including loss of use of vehicle and loss of time.
4. The warranty is applicable for the first owner of the product and is not transferable.
5. Apart from the warranty stated in the warranty policy, there are no other guarantee, warranty, or liability, express or implied, applicable to the products of CEAT. No representative has authority to make any other representation, promise, agreement except as stated herein.
6. The warranty is only for the product under complaint and if the tyre is accepted under warranty the companion tyre or any other vehicles components will not be considered for warranty.
7. Tyres presented to an authorized CEAT Dealer under claim for warranty shall remain the property of the consumer and CEAT accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to tyres while they are in the custody or control of an authorized CEAT Dealer for inspection. The tyre will be property of CEAT once adjusted by CEAT Customer Service Representative as per the warranty policy & received at CEAT premises
8. CEAT reserve the right to revise the terms and conditions of the warranty policy without any prior notice.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers