GOODYEAR - ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2
With HydroTred technology using boosted compound formulation with additional adhesive resin and innovative asymmetric pattern design to improve braking performance on wet road.
* TÜV SÜD commissioned by Goodyear to conduct the wet braking benchmark test:
The asymmetric tread pattern and cavity design are optimized to create a more squarish footprint and greater contact pressure to improve handling and steering precision.
The tire tread pattern is designed with narrower shoulder grooves, increased number of pitches and reduced noise inducing edges to give drivers a more comfortable and quieter ride.
*Assurance Triplemax 2 has a shorter wet braking distance as compared to 4 leading competitors (which needed an additional 5.65m, 2.8m, 1.85m & 1.45m) under test conditions (from 80 km/h to 1 km/h, with stopping distances derived using test deceleration data). Actual stopping distance may vary due to ABS and other factors. TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH test commissioned by Goodyear.
Tire Size: 205/55 R16 91V, Test Car: VW Golf VII 1.4 TSI at Mireval France, Report No: 713129179
• Maximum Braking Ability,
• Maximum Wet Grip
• Maximum Control
• An original equipment tyre , is a tubeless tyre that has been designed to offer excellent braking ability & improved fuel efficiency.
• A practical tyre for uncertain Indian driving conditions where access to great braking can make a difference.
• Power braking in wet road conditions is a benefit that sets this tyre apart.
WORRY FREE SERVICE
About Worry Free Service
Worry Free Service is an independent service which is in addition to Goodyear India Warranty Policy (“Warranty Program”).The Warranty Program is applicable on every tyre & tube manufactured and/or marketed by “Goodyear India Ltd”. The Warranty Program Terms & Conditions are :
* The Worry Free Service is not at all a Warranty in terms of Warranty Program; however Worry Free Service is a Service over and above the Warranty Program. Customers buying any WFS Tyres, mentioned below during the period from 1st Feb 2020 to 31st Dec 2020 (both dates included) shall be eligible for BOTH:
* The Warranty Program (for 5 years from the date of manufacturing); and
* The Worry Free Service (for 2 years from the date of invoice OR up to 50% of treadwear, whichever is earlier)
*Customers buying any tyre, not included in the list of WFS Tyres, shall only be covered under Goodyear India Warranty Policy (“Warranty Program”).
Worry Free Service – Terms & Conditions
* This service is applicable on WFS Tyres presented for inspection within a period of 2 years from the date of the invoice (issued during the period 1st Feb 2020 to 31st Dec 2020) OR WFS Tyres with up to 50% of the treadwear (as confirmed by a Goodyear’s tyre Expert subject to inspection of the tyre), whichever is earlier.
* Worry Free Service shall be applicable and provided / serviced to Customers having completed the registration process at the time of purchase of WFS Tyres during the period\from 1st Feb 2020 to 31st Dec 2020. (REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY FOR AVAILMENT OF WORRY FREE).
WFS Tyres may be replaced on pro rata basis in the case of:
* Run flat / deflation damage
* Fitment damage
* Non – repairable tyres (through cuts and damage on the tread area)
* Non – repairable tyres (through cuts and damage on sidewall area) Impact brake damage
* Nail holes, repairable/ minor damage as confirmed by a Goodyear’s tyre Expert (subject to inspection of the WFS tyre, intentional damage, uneven/ irregular wear (eg. one sided wear due to faulty alignment) etc. WOULD NOT be covered under Worry Free Service.
TUBES are not covered under Worry Free Service.
The Worry Free Service is applicable on aftermarket tyres only.
Worry Free Service – Terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force, in India and the courts of New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain all disputes arising herein.
Goodyear India Limited and its affiliates (“Goodyear”) reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of “Worry Free Service” without having any obligation or Prior notice.