GOODYEAR - ASSURANCE DURAPLUS
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Innovative Tread Design And Cavity
New symmetrical tread pattern designed with a wider cavity shape and narrower grooves, increases wearable rubber volume. This ensures a longer lasting tread life
Innovative Tread Design
Symmetrical tread pattern design gives greater flexibility in tire rotation thereby improving tire lifespan
Enhanced Cavity Shape
Enhanced cavity shape enables a more squarish and balanced footprint to maintain a larger contact patch and reduces contact pressure. This leads to extended mileage performance.
Re-formulated Long Lasting Compound
A re-formulated compound with high wear resistance to deliver longer lasting mileage performance
Built with 2 layers of high modulus low shrinkage ply material in the sidewall to ensure better resistance against external impacts.
The sidewall compound is further upgraded to enhance long term resistance against environmental influences.
Enhanced cavity shape at the lower sidewall area reduces the stress and strain within the tire
Innovative Tread Design
Narrower lateral grooves and closed design reduced the noise caused by air pumping
Optimized groove angles and pitch sequence to reduce impact noise
Added Dampening Rubber Strips
Rubber strips are added between the ply and the liner to dampen tire noise throughout the life of the tire.
*Tests conducted by Goodyear in Thailand on hard surfaced roads. For sizes 185/65R14 and 205/55R16, average performance of the new Assurance Duraplus 2 is expected to achieve 110,000 km on good quality roads of similar condition (size 155/80R13 is expected to achieve 99,000km). Actual mileage may vary due to factors including but not limited to type of terrain, quality of roads, vehicle type and condition, tire pressure and maintenance, climate, driving styles, usage patterns, etc. All tyres are manufactured and sold as per applicable BIS Standards.
• Tubeless tyres that have been built not just to last longer but also reinforced with DuPont™ Kevlar® to make them stronger.
• Goodyear Assurance Duraplus is a fantastic tyre that has been designed to offer long mileage & has been strengthened with DuPont™ Kevlar® to increase adaptability to withstand tough Indian road conditions.
WORRY FREE SERVICE
About Worry Free Service
Worry Free Service is an independent service which is in addition to Goodyear India Warranty Policy (“Warranty Program”).The Warranty Program is applicable on every tyre & tube manufactured and/or marketed by “Goodyear India Ltd”. The Warranty Program Terms & Conditions are :
* The Worry Free Service is not at all a Warranty in terms of Warranty Program; however Worry Free Service is a Service over and above the Warranty Program. Customers buying any WFS Tyres, mentioned below during the period from 1st Feb 2020 to 31st Dec 2020 (both dates included) shall be eligible for BOTH:
* The Warranty Program (for 5 years from the date of manufacturing); and
* The Worry Free Service (for 2 years from the date of invoice OR up to 50% of treadwear, whichever is earlier)
*Customers buying any tyre, not included in the list of WFS Tyres, shall only be covered under Goodyear India Warranty Policy (“Warranty Program”).
Worry Free Service – Terms & Conditions
* This service is applicable on WFS Tyres presented for inspection within a period of 2 years from the date of the invoice (issued during the period 1st Feb 2020 to 31st Dec 2020) OR WFS Tyres with up to 50% of the treadwear (as confirmed by a Goodyear’s tyre Expert subject to inspection of the tyre), whichever is earlier.
* Worry Free Service shall be applicable and provided / serviced to Customers having completed the registration process at the time of purchase of WFS Tyres during the period\from 1st Feb 2020 to 31st Dec 2020. (REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY FOR AVAILMENT OF WORRY FREE).
WFS Tyres may be replaced on pro rata basis in the case of:
* Run flat / deflation damage
* Fitment damage
* Non – repairable tyres (through cuts and damage on the tread area)
* Non – repairable tyres (through cuts and damage on sidewall area) Impact brake damage
* Nail holes, repairable/ minor damage as confirmed by a Goodyear’s tyre Expert (subject to inspection of the WFS tyre, intentional damage, uneven/ irregular wear (eg. one sided wear due to faulty alignment) etc. WOULD NOT be covered under Worry Free Service.
TUBES are not covered under Worry Free Service.
The Worry Free Service is applicable on aftermarket tyres only.
Worry Free Service – Terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force, in India and the courts of New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain all disputes arising herein.
Goodyear India Limited and its affiliates (“Goodyear”) reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of “Worry Free Service” without having any obligation or Prior notice.