BRIDGESTONE - B290
The Bridgestone B290 is made for performance. It performs well in wet and dry conditions and the tread pattern allows one to brake even in wet conditions. To reduce the noise created while driving, Bridgestone has carved five different tread blocks on the tyre.
This tyre involves a varied 5 pitch design to prevent the road noise from filtering in to the vehicle cabin. Large centre blocks come equipped with 3D grooves in order to maximize wet and dry traction.
Features & Benefits -
Q. Where can I see all tyres for size 165/70 R14?
Answer. See from here - 165/70 R14
XPRESS UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY POLICY
1. This warranty is applicable in India only on Bridgestone Tyres of Pattern B290 , B250 , B800, S322 , S248 , B390 manufactured by Bridgestone India .
2. Warranty is not applicable for OE fitted tyres .
3. Warranty on non-manufacturing defect is valid for tyres purchased by customer during the period 01.09.2019 to 31.12.2020.
4. Warranty is non-transferrable.
5. Claim under this policy is subject to online warranty registration at www.bridgestone.co.in within 15 days of purchase of tyre.
6. Replacement will be offered for non-manufacturing defects on pro-rata basis within a period of 3 years from the date of purchase or up to 60% tread wear , whichever is earlier .
7. Standard warranty of 5 years from the date of manufacturing or 3 years from the date of purchase or till the exposure of tread wear indicators, whichever is earlier shall continue binding in case of manufacturing defect .
8. Exposure of tread wear indicators means the original tread worn out to the level of tread wear indicators i.e. at a remaining tread depth of 1.6mm.
9. All claims shall be lodged with the authorized dealer of Bridgestone India
10. Claim tyre inspection shall be done by authorized representative of Bridgestone India and his findings will be final .
11. Liability of Bridgestone India for tyres is limited to the costs of the replacement of the tyres on a pro-rata basis based on remaining tread wear.
12. The amount to be compensated will be calculated from the degree of wear . In other words , the so called “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied .
13. Bridgestone India is not resposible for any loss or damage while the claim tyre is in possession of dealer .
14. All rejected claimed tyres if not collected within 21 days of intimation of rejection to customer will be disposed off due to limited storage space . Bridgestone India or its authorized dealer will not be liable for any loss due to such disposal.
15. All applicable taxes on the new tyre, service charges incurred and cost of mounting and balancing service shall be borne by the customer.
16. Bridgestone India does not provide compensation for any direct or indirect losses, damages incurred on account of tyre failure.
17. Warranty is not offered on:
(a) Tyres of which tread wear indicator is exposed.
(b) Tyre damaged due to improper repair or re-capping.
(c) Improper application of tyres size and/or specification.
(d) Tyres damaged due to vehicle mechanical irregularities or vehicle accident.
(e) Tyres that have been fitted in vehicle other than vehicle on which they were originally fitted.
(f) Damage from misalignment, wheel imbalance, defective brakes or shock absorbers, improper inflation, overloading, improper mounting or demounting, oil or chemical action, fire, use for racing, tyre alteration, tampering (e.g. tampered serial number, size of tyre, ply rating, etc.), or willful damage or abuse.
(g) Tyres purchased from unauthorized sellers.
(h) lllegally imported tyres.
18. Bridgestone India is not liable for any statement, representation, commitment, promise or
agreement made by its dealers, employees or representatives or OEMs that in any way
varies with the terms of this warranty.
19. Bridgestone India reserves all rights to change this policy at any point in time without any prior notice.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers