APOLLO - Alnac
Welcome to the World of Apollo Alnac .
Get a knack for Alnac !
One of the best and the most technologically advanced city/highway tyre developed by Apollo Tyres to provide users with unmatched driving experience. The Apollo Alnac tyres specially engineered to match the requirements of city and highway driving, as these roads demand good traction, grip and stability. City roads and highways are highly unpredictable and one needs to be prepared for anything these roads throw in front of them. The Alnac tyres are sure to make you feel at ease at all times!
What is it for?
The Alnac is designed to offer good traction and performance through any season. These tyres are ideal for the highway as well as city drive and can fit on Premium Hatchbacks, Premium sedans and Compact SUVs.
The tyre has larger outer shoulder which offers greater control while cornering. Its tread pattern with stiffer Centre rib & longer contact patch provides precise steering response. The higher Tg(Glass transition temperature) rubber tread compound enables shorter stopping distance.
This is just the tip of the iceberg with Apollo Alnac!
A Trusted Choice among Automakers
A LOT IS RIDING ON US.
Key Features and Benefits:
PURE DRIVING PLEASURE :
IMPECCABLE STABILITY :
• Cornering Stability
• Robust Connected Shoulder Design with max contact area for cornering stability.
Offers high-quality driving precision, outstanding control, improved braking and impeccable stability while cornering.
Limited Warranty Policy
* All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres are covered under warranty policy under following conditions:
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of Tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
* The amount to be compensated for tyre will be calculated from the degree of wearing, in other word “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
* Claimed tyres shall be physically submitted to company’s sales office along with the customer copy of warranty card or invoice copy duly stamped by company’s authorized dealer.
* The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by authorized representative of Apollo tyres Limited.
* Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre on given conditions.
* This warranty doesn’t provide compensation for any applicable taxes on the new tyre or for any indirect damages including but not limited to service charges incurred, charges of mounting/demounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time or loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or consequential damage in so far as the law permit.
* All rejected claimed tyres if not collected in twenty one days of intimation, will be disposed off. Apollo or Apollo’s business partner will not be liable for any loss after disposal.
* Tyres used for racing or any motorsports shall not be covered under warranty.
* Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers