GOODYEAR - Duraplus
Goodyear Duraplus – an original equipment tyre, is one of our great value-for-money tyre by virtue of its long mileage, ability to offer excellent braking on dry road conditions. The work of more than 100 engineers, physicists, chemical experts, and tyre evaluation specialists to develop this innovative tyre.
Features and benefits:
1. Higher Tyre Mileage
Large road contact area and deep tread depth increase available wearable rubber volume, maximizing the usable life of the tyre.
2. Dry Performance
Larger tread width puts more wearable rubber in contact with the road for longer tread life.
3. Enhanced Durability
Compound High carbon loading compound blend provides a higher resistance to frictional wear.
155/80R13 79 T
155/70R13 75 T
155/65R13 73 T
165/80R14 85 T
165/65R14 79 T
175/70R13 82 H
175/70R14 84 T
175/65R14 82 H
175/65R15 84 H
185/70R14 88 H
185/65R14 86 H
185/65R15 88 S
195/60R15 88 T
205/65R15 99 H
• An original equipment tyre,
• long mileage,
• ability to offer excellent braking on dry road conditions.
• The work of more than 100 engineers, physicists, chemical experts and tyre evaluation specialists to develop this innovative tyre.
WORRY FREE SERVICE
About Worry Free Service
Worry Free Service is an independent service which is in addition to Goodyear India Warranty Policy (“Warranty Program”).The Warranty Program is applicable on every tyre & tube manufactured and/or marketed by “Goodyear India Ltd”. The Warranty Program Terms & Conditions are :
* The Worry Free Service is not at all a Warranty in terms of Warranty Program; however Worry Free Service is a Service over and above the Warranty Program. Customers buying any WFS Tyres, mentioned below during the period from 1st Feb 2020 to 31st Dec 2020 (both dates included) shall be eligible for BOTH:
* The Warranty Program (for 5 years from the date of manufacturing); and
* The Worry Free Service (for 2 years from the date of invoice OR up to 50% of treadwear, whichever is earlier)
*Customers buying any tyre, not included in the list of WFS Tyres, shall only be covered under Goodyear India Warranty Policy (“Warranty Program”).
Worry Free Service – Terms & Conditions
* This service is applicable on WFS Tyres presented for inspection within a period of 2 years from the date of the invoice (issued during the period 1st Feb 2020 to 31st Dec 2020) OR WFS Tyres with up to 50% of the treadwear (as confirmed by a Goodyear’s tyre Expert subject to inspection of the tyre), whichever is earlier.
* Worry Free Service shall be applicable and provided / serviced to Customers having completed the registration process at the time of purchase of WFS Tyres during the period\from 1st Feb 2020 to 31st Dec 2020. (REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY FOR AVAILMENT OF WORRY FREE).
WFS Tyres may be replaced on pro rata basis in the case of:
* Run flat / deflation damage
* Fitment damage
* Non – repairable tyres (through cuts and damage on the tread area)
* Non – repairable tyres (through cuts and damage on sidewall area) Impact brake damage
* Nail holes, repairable/ minor damage as confirmed by a Goodyear’s tyre Expert (subject to inspection of the WFS tyre, intentional damage, uneven/ irregular wear (eg. one sided wear due to faulty alignment) etc. WOULD NOT be covered under Worry Free Service.
TUBES are not covered under Worry Free Service.
The Worry Free Service is applicable on aftermarket tyres only.
Worry Free Service – Terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force, in India and the courts of New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain all disputes arising herein.
Goodyear India Limited and its affiliates (“Goodyear”) reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of “Worry Free Service” without having any obligation or Prior notice.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers