APOLLO - Aspire 4G
About Apollo Aspire 4G
Advanced safety, excellent handling, brilliant traction and improved stability on all conditions. Application: Ultra High performance Luxury and super luxury cars.
The wide outer shoulder section with its narrow intermediate grooves provides excellent handling on dry surfaces. The three widely running grooves reduce water slip and provide excellent grip in wet conditions. The optimized center rib results in outstanding steering accuracy. Thanks to the improved profile and pressure distribution, the tyre's contact surface with the road surface is wider. The high silica content SBR (styrene-butadiene rubber) blend gives Aspire 4G excellent adhesion properties on both wet and dry surfaces. Its wedge-shaped profile prevents the wheel from spinning in corners, providing maximum handling performance. Optimized tread block distribution and even wear ensure low noise levels throughout the life of the tyre. Aspire 4G is available in 19 sizes.
Apollo Aspire 4G Highlights
Apollo Aspire 4G is a tubeless tyre available in 16, 17, 18, and 19 inches size range. There are 19 sizes available with a variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 10058 - Rs 14160, the Aspire 4G tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Audi A3, Volvo V40 Cross Country, BMW 3 Series, Toyota Corolla Altis, and Jaguar XF.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS :
Improved traction in all conditions
Average wet performance.
Average dry braking distance and handling time.
The best straight aqua planning resistance.
The highest rolling resistance.
Excellent cornering at high speeds
* SUPERB ACOUSTIC COMFORT
- Unique Tread pattern and pitch sequencing
- Lower tyre noise
* SUPERIOR SAFETY DURING HIGH SPEED DRIVING
- Tread pattern with Wider outer shoulder
- Outstanding steering response and vehicle control
* EXCELLENT VEHICLE CONTROL ON DRY AND WET ROAD
- Silica based tread material
- Superior Dry and Wet grip
Limited Warranty Policy
* All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres are covered under warranty policy under following conditions:
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of Tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
* The amount to be compensated for tyre will be calculated from the degree of wearing, in other word “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
* Claimed tyres shall be physically submitted to company’s sales office along with the customer copy of warranty card or invoice copy duly stamped by company’s authorized dealer.
* The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by authorized representative of Apollo tyres Limited.
* Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre on given conditions.
* This warranty doesn’t provide compensation for any applicable taxes on the new tyre or for any indirect damages including but not limited to service charges incurred, charges of mounting/demounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time or loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or consequential damage in so far as the law permit.
* All rejected claimed tyres if not collected in twenty one days of intimation, will be disposed off. Apollo or Apollo’s business partner will not be liable for any loss after disposal.
* Tyres used for racing or any motorsports shall not be covered under warranty.
* Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers