APOLLO - Apterra HT 2
About Apollo Apterra HT2
Made using a wear-resistant rubber compound, this tyre offers a long tread life, without compromising on safety levels. Circumferential grooves and lateral sipes make for confident wet grip while contoured wide central ribs assist in high speed stability. High quality rubber compound makes for better braking and grip.
Ideal for- High drives and city use
Key Benefits & Features:
Wear resistant rubber compound makes for a long tyre life
Circumferential grooves and lateral sipes make for confident wet grip
Best in class shock absorption for greater comfort
Innovative tread pitch sequencing makes for a very silent and comfortable ride
High quality rubber compound makes for confident braking response
Long dry braking distance and the lowest handling speed.
Long wet braking distance and low handling.
The best straight aquaplaning resistance.
Average rolling resistance.
Q. Where can I see all tyres for size 235/70 R16?
Answer. See from here - 235/70 R16
Limited Warranty Policy
* All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres are covered under warranty policy under following conditions:
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of Tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
* The amount to be compensated for tyre will be calculated from the degree of wearing, in other word “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
* Claimed tyres shall be physically submitted to company’s sales office along with the customer copy of warranty card or invoice copy duly stamped by company’s authorized dealer.
* The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by authorized representative of Apollo tyres Limited.
* Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre on given conditions.
* This warranty doesn’t provide compensation for any applicable taxes on the new tyre or for any indirect damages including but not limited to service charges incurred, charges of mounting/demounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time or loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or consequential damage in so far as the law permit.
* All rejected claimed tyres if not collected in twenty one days of intimation, will be disposed off. Apollo or Apollo’s business partner will not be liable for any loss after disposal.
* Tyres used for racing or any motorsports shall not be covered under warranty.
* Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers