APOLLO - Apterra Hp
About Apollo Apterra HP
It is a high performance tyre for SUVs and offers superior handling and comfort even at high speeds. Its strong carcass makes it durable over rough roads.
Ideal for- Extensive highway and city use.
It is a high performance tyre for SUVs and offers superior handling and comfort even at high speeds. Its strong carcass makes it more durable and stronger.
Key Features & Benefits:
PRECISE STEERING CONTROL
SUPERIOR VEHICLE CONTROL AT HIGH SPEEDS
* PRECISE STEERING CONTROL
- Stiffness optimized longitudinal rib with strong shoulder design
- Enhanced steering response
* SUPERIOR VEHICLE CONTROL AT HIGH SPEEDS
- Stabilizer grooves in shoulder rib
- Better stability
* SUPERIOR SAFETY
- High quality rubber compound with unique tread pattern design
- Better dry braking
Limited Warranty Policy
* All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres are covered under warranty policy under following conditions:
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
* Tyres shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of Tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
* The amount to be compensated for tyre will be calculated from the degree of wearing, in other word “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
* Claimed tyres shall be physically submitted to company’s sales office along with the customer copy of warranty card or invoice copy duly stamped by company’s authorized dealer.
* The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by authorized representative of Apollo tyres Limited.
* Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre on given conditions.
* This warranty doesn’t provide compensation for any applicable taxes on the new tyre or for any indirect damages including but not limited to service charges incurred, charges of mounting/demounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time or loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or consequential damage in so far as the law permit.
* All rejected claimed tyres if not collected in twenty one days of intimation, will be disposed off. Apollo or Apollo’s business partner will not be liable for any loss after disposal.
* Tyres used for racing or any motorsports shall not be covered under warranty.
* Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers