BRIDGESTONE - B250
The Bridgestone B250 tyres provide a great balance of handling performance with a smooth ride. Its tread pattern is perfectly designed that increase the tyre life, safety, and reduce uneven wear. Additionally, the channeling of the B250 grooves has increased the resistance to aquaplaning. Bridgestone tyres offer suitable sizes for vehicles.
Bridgestone B250 series tires are developed as an OEM component that delivers a comfortable driving experience for family sedans. Undoubtedly, it is known for providing a quiet, smooth ride. While manufacturing the B250 tire, the design of the shoulders and the elements in its rubber compound ensures to provide an exceptional ride. This brings the long life expectancy of the tire. Moreover, the driving stability has been increased with less road noise.
Q. Where can I see all tyres for size 185/65 R15?
Answer. See from here –185/65 R15
XPRESS UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY POLICY
1. This warranty is applicable in India only on Bridgestone Tyres of Pattern B290 , B250 , B800, S322 , S248 , B390 manufactured by Bridgestone India .
2. Warranty is not applicable for OE fitted tyres .
3. Warranty on non-manufacturing defect is valid for tyres purchased by customer during the period 01.09.2019 to 31.12.2020.
4. Warranty is non-transferrable.
5. Claim under this policy is subject to online warranty registration at www.bridgestone.co.in within 15 days of purchase of tyre.
6. Replacement will be offered for non-manufacturing defects on pro-rata basis within a period of 3 years from the date of purchase or up to 60% tread wear , whichever is earlier .
7. Standard warranty of 5 years from the date of manufacturing or 3 years from the date of purchase or till the exposure of tread wear indicators, whichever is earlier shall continue binding in case of manufacturing defect .
8. Exposure of tread wear indicators means the original tread worn out to the level of tread wear indicators i.e. at a remaining tread depth of 1.6mm.
9. All claims shall be lodged with the authorized dealer of Bridgestone India
10. Claim tyre inspection shall be done by authorized representative of Bridgestone India and his findings will be final .
11. Liability of Bridgestone India for tyres is limited to the costs of the replacement of the tyres on a pro-rata basis based on remaining tread wear.
12. The amount to be compensated will be calculated from the degree of wear . In other words , the so called “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied .
13. Bridgestone India is not resposible for any loss or damage while the claim tyre is in possession of dealer .
14. All rejected claimed tyres if not collected within 21 days of intimation of rejection to customer will be disposed off due to limited storage space . Bridgestone India or its authorized dealer will not be liable for any loss due to such disposal.
15. All applicable taxes on the new tyre, service charges incurred and cost of mounting and balancing service shall be borne by the customer.
16. Bridgestone India does not provide compensation for any direct or indirect losses, damages incurred on account of tyre failure.
17. Warranty is not offered on:
(a) Tyres of which tread wear indicator is exposed.
(b) Tyre damaged due to improper repair or re-capping.
(c) Improper application of tyres size and/or specification.
(d) Tyres damaged due to vehicle mechanical irregularities or vehicle accident.
(e) Tyres that have been fitted in vehicle other than vehicle on which they were originally fitted.
(f) Damage from misalignment, wheel imbalance, defective brakes or shock absorbers, improper inflation, overloading, improper mounting or demounting, oil or chemical action, fire, use for racing, tyre alteration, tampering (e.g. tampered serial number, size of tyre, ply rating, etc.), or willful damage or abuse.
(g) Tyres purchased from unauthorized sellers.
(h) lllegally imported tyres.
18. Bridgestone India is not liable for any statement, representation, commitment, promise or
agreement made by its dealers, employees or representatives or OEMs that in any way
varies with the terms of this warranty.
19. Bridgestone India reserves all rights to change this policy at any point in time without any prior notice.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers