YOKOHAMA - BluEarth AE51 gt
Yokohama BluEarth-GT AE51 :
Designed for mid-range sedans, the Yokohama BluEarth-GT AE51 is part of Yokohama's fuel efficient BluEarth range and provides greater fuel efficiency with improved wet grip alongside long mileage.
A specially developed asymmetric tread pattern offers improved comfort and handling while a two-layer tread compound decreases energy lost through heat dissipation.
Key Features & Benefits:
High-quality Driving Performance Benefitting Grand Touring :
Exceptional Performance in the Wet:
Greater Fuel Efficiency
Q1 How many different tyre brands are available in size 195 60 R16?
Ans There is a few different tyre brands available in size 195 60 R16. Some of the more popular brands are Continental, Pirelli, Michelin, etc.
Q2 What is the price range for tyres in size 195 60 R16?
Ans The price range for tyres in size 195 60 R16 varies depending on the brand, type, and quality of the tyre. You can expect to pay anywhere from Rs 5500 to Rs 8500 for a new tyre of this size.
Q3 Are, Tube and Tubeless tyres also available in size 195 60 R16?
Ans No, there is no tube tyre is available for size 195 60 R16.
Q4 What Tyre Brands does Tyrewaale recommend for size 195 60 R16?
Ans - Michelin Latitude Cross
- Continental cross-contact AT
Q5 When should tyres be changed for a size 195 60 R16?
Ans The right time to change your car tyres will depend on various factors such as the driver, the environment, driving patterns, and road conditions. Once the tread wear indicator is level with your tread, it means it's time to replace your tyres.
1.WHAT TYRE IS WARRANTED (AND HOW LONG): Yokohama Passenger car tyres and SUV tyres which have been manufactured withing 60 Months are warranted against unserviceable conditions arising due to manufacturing defect other than the damages specified on ITEM 2 Warranty in proportion to treadwear:
A. If a YOKOHAMA tyre becomes unserviceable under the specified conditions , it will be warranted on a treadwear prorated basis.
B. Treadwear is computed by a percentage of the groove depth between original groove depth and remaining groove depth.
2. WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY : YOKOHAMA tyres are not warranted against any damage due to user's faults as follows:
A. Tyres damaged by road hazards (stones, nails, glass, potholes, kerbs, etc) or impact damage or by fire or accidents.
B. Tyres damaged due to improper inflation pressure or having been run while flat .
C. Tyres with premature or irregular wear due to improper inflation pressure.
D. Tyres with premature or irregular wear due to defective mechanical conditions of the vehicle , including misalignment , wheel imbalance , and faulty suspension or brakes etc .
E. Tyres in an out-of-round condition after the first 20% of usable groove depth.
F. Tyres worn out: 1.6mm or less of remaining groove depth.
G. Improper application of tyres size and/or specification.
H. Tyres which have been retreaded of repaired.
Tyres suffered flat spot while immobile.
J. Tyres damaged from improper mounting / Demounting practices.
3. EXCLUSION: All obligations or liabilities for loss of time, inconvenience , loss of use of vehicle or other incidental or consequential damages are hereby excluded.
4. ADJUSTMENT BY TREAD WEAR PROPORTION : Tyres adjustable under this warranty program shall be adjusted on pro-rata basis wherein amount to be compensated shall be calculated based on remaining tread depth measurement.
5. ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURE : Claim against the tyre which has become unserviceable within the terms of the warranty program shall be lodged with an authorized YOKOHAMA dealer . The decision made by the audthoerized YOKOHAMA India Pvt Ltd . Representative in accessing the failure shall be final . Tyres rejected for any claim as per warranty program remain the property of the consumer and YOKOHAMA shall not be liable for loss or damage to the same . Tyres adjusted under this warranty program shall become the property of YOKOHAMA India Pvt. Ltd. All service charges , taxes , mounting and balancing charges shall be borne by the consumer , liability of the company is limited only to the cost of the tyre on pro-rata basis.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers