MICHELIN - Latitude Cross
MICHELIN Latitude Cross :-
Mobility on and off-road.
The Michelin Latitude Cross is a multi-purpose 4x4 tire. It has mud catcher properties that provide traction for off-road driving. The tire also has a "Mud Catcher" tread pattern with biting edges that provide grip on wet roads.
• MICHELIN's on and off-road summer tyre for 4x4 and SUV
• Designed for off-road traction and robustness
• Engineered for on-road comfort driving
• Engineered for long treadlife in hard conditions
- The traction & resistance of an off road tyre
- The aggressive shoulder design and the large number of biting edges of the "Mud Catcher" tread pattern give excellent traction on loose and slippery surfaces.
- Based on technologies used in Michelin earthmover tyres, the "Terrain Proof" compound is highly resistant to gravel abrasion.
Comfort of an on-road tyre
- The curved tread block arrangement has been specially designed to ensure that the tyre and the road make contact progressively.
- A large number of different sized and spaced shoulder blocks allows quiet running.
The Michelin Latitude Cross delivers long tread life, worthy of the reputation of Michelin tyres, without sacrificing any of the on and off-road performance that makes it unique.
The “Terrain-Proof” compound of MICHELIN Latitude Cross is derived from earth mover tyre technology where abrasion with stones and gravel accelerates wear.
The “Terrain-Proof” compound enables both on and off-road driving and resists wear in difficult driving conditions, in particular:
• in multi-purpose use, e.g. stone/gravel tracks.
• with heavily laden vehicles, e.g. towing a horsebox.
• in hard road driving (hard braking, acceleration or cornering).
Q1 How many different tyre brands are available in size 255 65 R16?
Ans There is a few different tyre brands available in size 255 65 R16. Some of the more popular brands are Continental, Pirelli, Michelin, etc.
Q2 What is the price range for tyres in size 255 65 R16?
Ans The price range for tyres in size 255 65 R16 varies depending on the brand, type, and quality of the tyre. You can expect to pay anywhere from Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 for a new tyre of this size.
Q3 Are, Tube and Tubeless tyres also available in size 255 65 R16?
Ans No, there is no tube tyre is available for size 255 65 R16.
Q4 What Tyre Brands does Tyrewaale recommend for size 255 65 R16?
Ans - Michelin Latitude Cross
- Continental cross-contact AT
Q5 When should tyres be changed for a size 255 65 R16?
Ans The right time to change your car tyres will depend on various factors such as the driver, the environment, driving patterns, and road conditions. Once the tread wear indicator is level with your tread, it means it's time to replace your tyres.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers