GOODYEAR - Assurance Triplemax
Maximum Braking Ability, Maximum Wet Grip & Maximum Control. Goodyear Assurance TripleMax – an original equipment tyre , is a tubeless tyre that has been designed to offer excellent braking ability & improved fuel efficiency. A practical tyre for uncertain Indian driving conditions where access to great braking can make a difference. Power braking in wet road conditions is a benefit that sets this tyre apart.
Features and benefits:
1. Outstanding Braking
Biting edges with large block elements provide, increased contact area for extra security when braking.
2. Improved Fuel Economy
Saves fuel consumption.
• Functionalized Polymer Tread Compound: High molecular bonding provides lower running temperatures, reduces the tyre rolling resistance.
• FEA Neutralized Stress Ply Line: Provides reduced internal components stresses and internal friction for cooler running tyre.
• Wide Faced Cavity: Provides large surface contact area and evenly distributes pressure under normal driving conditions, reduces rolling friction.
3. Maximum wet grip
Innovative polymer tread compound with improved molecular bonding brings grip to a whole new level.
175/65R15 84 T
185/70R14 88 T
185/65R15 88 H
185/60R15 84 H
195/65R15 91 V
195/55R16 87 V
205/65R16 95 H
215/60R17 96 H
Q1 How many different tyre brands are available in size 205 65 R16?
Ans There is a few different tyre brands available in size 205 65 R16. Some of the more popular brands are Continental, Pirelli, Michelin, etc.
Q2 What is the price range for tyres in size 205 65 R16?
Ans The price range for tyres in size 205 65 R16 varies depending on the brand, type, and quality of the tyre. You can expect to pay anywhere from Rs 5,500 to Rs 8,500 for a new tyre in this size.
Q3 Are, Tube and Tubeless tyres also available in size 205 65 R16?
Ans No, there is no tube tyre is available for size 205 65 R16.
Q4 What Tyre Brands does Tyrewaale recommend for size 205 65 R16?
Ans - Michelin Latitude Cross
- Continental cross-contact AT
Q5 When should tyres be changed for a size 205 65 R16?
Ans The right time to change your car tyres will depend on various factors such as the driver, the environment, driving patterns, and road conditions. Once the tread wear indicator is level with your tread, it means it's time to replace your tyres.
WORRY FREE SERVICE
About Worry Free Service
Worry Free Service is an independent service which is in addition to Goodyear India Warranty Policy (“Warranty Program”).The Warranty Program is applicable on every tyre & tube manufactured and/or marketed by “Goodyear India Ltd”. The Warranty Program Terms & Conditions are :
* The Worry Free Service is not at all a Warranty in terms of Warranty Program; however Worry Free Service is a Service over and above the Warranty Program. Customers buying any WFS Tyres, mentioned below during the period from 1st Feb 2020 to 31st Dec 2020 (both dates included) shall be eligible for BOTH:
* The Warranty Program (for 5 years from the date of manufacturing); and
* The Worry Free Service (for 2 years from the date of invoice OR up to 50% of treadwear, whichever is earlier)
*Customers buying any tyre, not included in the list of WFS Tyres, shall only be covered under Goodyear India Warranty Policy (“Warranty Program”).
Worry Free Service – Terms & Conditions
* This service is applicable on WFS Tyres presented for inspection within a period of 2 years from the date of the invoice (issued during the period 1st Feb 2020 to 31st Dec 2020) OR WFS Tyres with up to 50% of the treadwear (as confirmed by a Goodyear’s tyre Expert subject to inspection of the tyre), whichever is earlier.
* Worry Free Service shall be applicable and provided / serviced to Customers having completed the registration process at the time of purchase of WFS Tyres during the period\from 1st Feb 2020 to 31st Dec 2020. (REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY FOR AVAILMENT OF WORRY FREE).
WFS Tyres may be replaced on pro rata basis in the case of:
* Run flat / deflation damage
* Fitment damage
* Non – repairable tyres (through cuts and damage on the tread area)
* Non – repairable tyres (through cuts and damage on sidewall area) Impact brake damage
* Nail holes, repairable/ minor damage as confirmed by a Goodyear’s tyre Expert (subject to inspection of the WFS tyre, intentional damage, uneven/ irregular wear (eg. one sided wear due to faulty alignment) etc. WOULD NOT be covered under Worry Free Service.
TUBES are not covered under Worry Free Service.
The Worry Free Service is applicable on aftermarket tyres only.
Worry Free Service – Terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force, in India and the courts of New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain all disputes arising herein.
Goodyear India Limited and its affiliates (“Goodyear”) reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of “Worry Free Service” without having any obligation or Prior notice.
Review this productShare your thoughts with other customers